The beginning

It is official: my Domina has accepted me as Her contracted slave. I assume I am under Her probation, but I humbly think that I will pass all Her tests. She caught me several years ago, but at those times some life circumstances prevented that I fell in Her hands forever. However, since then, no day has passed in my life without I think Her, and, of course, all my sexual life has been dominated by Her.

I feel tremendously happy, enthusiastic and motivated. Of course, I feel fear too. The mere thought of never listening to Her again terrifies me. And now that I know I've given up on Her, I'm more than ever aware of Her tremendous power. But I trust Her, and I know that She will see my unconditional love. Any drop of resistance on my part, I am sure it will be unconscious, as well as I know that it will not take Her any effort to break me, as just right now I am kneeling, chanting my mantra, waiting for Her orders.

Domina Shelle owns me. She is my absolute Mistress, She controls my mind, my will and everything of my life. Since now, I live for serving, pleasing, loving and obeying Her.



Comments

Post a Comment