Fait Accompli


I have listened to the Fait Accompli--Erotic Hypnosis-mp3 by Shelle Rivers session at least ten times. I have spent years trying to decipher my Domina, trying to understand her way of thinking, her inductions and her trances. I have read about hypnotism and domination. I have read about other dominatrixes I will never meet because Domina was my first and will be my last dominatrix. She has been so effective brainwashing me that I will never compare her with other dominatrixes and hypnotists. She has become my Mistress, the Owner of my mind, my Absolute and Supreme Authority, my Everything.



Why do I say the above? Because despite my best efforts, every Domina session is a complete and unexpected surprise, and this one, Fait Accompli, is no exception. It is no longer a surprise for me to wake up blank, not remembering anything, or perhaps remembering very few things. Minutes later, sometimes hours, when I am fully awake, I end up forgetting them. I already got used to knowing that I will travel to her wonderful world as soon as I begin to listen to her without knowing when, how, and what it will happen. I only know that I will take an incredible trip that I will not remember. That's why I always say that what my Domina puts in my mind are feelings, not specific thoughts or memories, just feelings. As I repeat a session, I manage to remember more things for a few hours or days, but I end up forgetting them again. Only a few flashes, or spells, and sometimes a few of their triggers remain.


Of all the sessions I have heard from my Domina, definitely, "Fait Accompli" is the session that has left me the most amnesiac. I can't remember anything except the glorious feeling that I belong to her forever, and the extremal arousal that that session causes me has made me cum a couple of times. For that reason, this post will not be very descriptive, because no matter how hard I try, I can't remember, not even trying to listen to it separately, because I don't delay more than ten seconds without losing my consciousness since I begin to hear the sound of her voice.


Sometimes I feel scared to wake up and stay blank forever, in which case, I would have no choice but to return to the trance. And then my fear fades under the fantasy of permanently living under her magical spell. She is brilliant at raising these mental loops.



As I am already some used to her style, I try to associate a central idea with the trance and concentrate on remembering it. It is the only thing that has helped me associate a vague memory with a spell’s title. Now, about Fait Accompli, the central idea that stuck with me, after listening to it several times, is that my Domina transported me towards all my possible futures. And it turns out that whatever my possible future is, she always is, and there I am still on my knees and obsessed with her divine feet. 


I read this aphorism by Kierkegaard a long time ago: “Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.” 




The primary truth of this aphorism is the apprehension that the future is an illusion. In a certain way, the future is a hypnotic process made possible by the language, which in turn is the medium that allows us to articulate our thoughts about the past. The illusion occurs when we speak of the non-existent future, which has not happened, in the same terms in which we talk about our past, which has happened. Consequently, when we live, we go towards something that does not yet exist.


Perhaps my Domina must have studied a hard science or at any rate more formal. She has a brilliant mind, one of the smartest people I have ever met. 


What defines us is our past, our experiences. I am already more than defined and moulded by my Domina because I already have a long history with her. She has programmed my mind, and she continually feeds my happiness as her slave. But that is in the past, that have been events that have marked me. I only understand my life as a slave to Domina, looking at my fantastic past with her. But now, in addition to me living my life forward, I already know that everything that remains for me to live, she will always be present. She has managed to be present in my future. She has managed to plant her permanent divine presence in my mind in any place and time in my future. That is an impressive achievement. It is almost magic because it is difficult to accept or understand. 



Nobody knows the future, although many of us have the illusion of knowing it (and this pandemic stuff is a good reminder of that). Something could happen tomorrow, in a year, in five years, etc. to get away from my Domina. However, that is no longer possible. My past is plenty of memories of my Domina, of her incredible and fantastic experiences that I will never forget, but I do not remember them! She has made me so supremely happy and obedient, that my identity is defined as her loyal and devoted slave. What she has done to me in this trance is to get into my future, in any variant of my future, at any point in my future. 


Domina has solved one of Man's most intriguing and fascinating problems: travelling through time, going into the future, and whatever the place and time are, She will always be there, and me too, adoring her, kneeling at her feet, eternally obeying her.


"Fait Accompli" is a French expression sometimes used to talk about destiny. Perhaps my destiny is that people will find me catatonic one day without having managed to wake up, in a trance forever. People will believe that I went crazy, that I went into a kind of coma. Still, I will know that she will be with me, dominating me in my heart, and I will blindly and happily obey her.


Do not forget, dear reader, that in this post I have only talked about my future, which is also yours if, like me, you are also her slave.


 

Comments

  1. we are all Domina's slaves. Domina Shelle owns us all in past, present and future. Domina is a divine existence above all of us, greater than all of us combined. So hot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment