Shhh

It is not easy for me to talk about any trance of my Domina. Perhaps my mind is very suggestible, or she is the best hypnotist of all times. She always disconnects me from the beginning, and she passes me out so profoundly that I can barely remember a few things of the beginning and the end. With some exceptions, I hardly ever remember anything that happened during the trance. Shhh is not the exception. I cannot remember anything, anything, only some of the beginning and the extreme end, the terrific end.



Where do I begin? First, during some of her whims, my Mistress commanded me to write a review, and of course, I obeyed her. Secondly, I always have two problems fro writing a review. The first is that my Mistress always, but always, comes out with some surprise. The second is that my Mistress fucks my mind so intensively that I need some days for recovering. But when I come back to write a review, I have forgotten everything. So I listen to the trance again, every time with most devastating effects. Despite that, if I listen to it many times, then I start to remember some things, just some. However, with this trance, I do not remember anything else different that the beginning and the end, nothing in the middle.

So, this time, in a futile attempt to write something down and achieve a better review for her, I programmed my mp3 player for stopping just ten seconds after the beginning, as it is the only way I do not fall immediately. You may be wondering why not do I just listen to some random part. I have already tried but I can't. The few times I've tried it, I haven't lasted more than ten seconds without going deep into a trance. Maybe at some moment, she programmed me to fall with the mere sound of her voice. The only way I can resist a bit is to set the mp3 player for stopping some few seconds before she achieves to hypnotise me.

Every time I start a new trance with my Mistress, I am wondering, what will come out today? Well, this time she says "Shhh ... be quiet". Already there, she disarmed me, because I always start to listen to her thinking about what comes now. So, when she told me "be quiet", all my thoughts faded and I relaxed, but I did not fall into a trance. Next, with her softest voice, she told me to prepare myself for a deep trance. Oh my God! she said to me as if I were so innocent for not knowing she would put me into a deep trance; as if I were a little lamb that does not know that it is going to the slaughterhouse. She also told me that I could light a candle and maybe undress. I followed her instructions, I lighted the candle, got naked, and I resumed the recording and .... poof! Everything was gone.

I estimate a couple of hours later, she woke me up. I was naked, intensively aroused as my cock was at the peak of its erection and explosion, but I had not cummed. I told myself, surely I did not understand something, and my hand tried to start stroking to finish the job. I began to settle down and prepare when suddenly I felt that something was pulling on my spine. An indescribable wave of pleasure, which forced me to lie down entirely again, was traversing my body. I was petrified, I tried to move but the pleasure increased. I looked to the sides wondering what was happening, but that caused my pleasure to rise, and since I couldn't stand it, I had to stay still. I think it took me about five minutes in that orgasmic situation. I tried to stand up a couple of times, but the pleasure made me scream. Every time the wave reached the middle of my eyes, I couldn't resist it, and I had to stay completely still to hold on without screaming.

When the orgasm finally passed, although my cock was still very erect, I didn't feel like masturbating, because the pleasure I had felt had been so intense that it didn't even occur to me to give myself sexual pleasure. On the other hand, I was feeling a little cautious just in case the wave came back again. So I settled down very slowly, to make sure the tide didn't catch me still. I burst out laughing uncontrollably, and in the background, I imagined the giggles of my Mistress, which made me laugh, even more, a whole new experience of extreme happiness.

I adore my Mistress, I love Her. Good God, what the hell does my Mistress do to fuck me like that?

So, my dear reader. I'm afraid that this time I can't help you too much, because, after eight times, I don't remember something different from what I already described to you. I, therefore, encourage you to discover it for yourself and tell me. I advise you to take some time to relax and get comfortable before turning on the recording. Listen to it naked, so you have an erection without discomfort. Try not to think too hard so that you fall fast, direct and profound. Also (the description does not warn it), make sure you are alone and have plenty of time because she could make you scream and I believe there is no way for knowing how long you will sleep. Of course, you will last days of gratitude towards her for the immense happiness that she will make you feel.




Comments

  1. " I felt that something was pulling on my spine. An indescribable wave of pleasure" - I believe Domina has helped you achieved your enlightenment. It's something in budism. A monk practice for his life time to achieve such enlightenment. I suspect Dominan is not a normal woman. She has already achieved some kind of divinity, very high level of enlightenment. we should all worship Her from underneath Her feet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment