Totally Broken and absolutely Branded



At this moment I believe the Broken & Branded--Erotic hypnosis-mp3 by Shelle Rivers is among the most enslaving session I have ever had with my Domina. As always, the session took me entirely by surprise. It is a long time since I accepted that she is indecipherable and irresistible. I had no way of imagining how she would subdue, subjugate and make me much more hers with this session.

She revealed to me all the fetishes and love styles I have towards her, quite a few. But she also made me confess my little infidelities and sins and made me feel extremely sad and guilty with her.


It is one of the trances that I remember the most. It was almost literally a movie about a facet of my love story for her. A clear demonstration of her incredible and irresistible power to subdue me. A firm reminder that I will never be able to escape from her.


I have always listened to this trance naked and with my collar put around my neck. I believe there is no orgasm at any moment, but the arousal is really extreme and more addictive than some other of her sessions.


I believe that the trance began from the moment when I read the description in her email, which I quote: “But, My slave, I also know your weaknesses, your fear of commitment, your irrational need for freedom, even those nagging temptations to explore your submissive self outside the safe confines of My world. I know you've pondered this, even indulged these desires, and I'm going to show how disruptive and destructive these thoughts are and why I am the only Mistress and TRUE Domina for you." Indeed, she demonstrated it to me thoroughly and, without any room for any doubt, without the possibility of refutation.


When I read that, I thought she was utterly wrong. I had no fear of committing to her, nor did I need to free myself from her. I have never been tempted to explore my submissive side with other dominatrixes either. I thought about that with great determination. After the session, while I felt the devastating effects on my will, I realised that those words were a suggestion, putting me in a more suitable disposition for the trance.


I don't remember absolutely anything about induction nor the end. I only know that Domina put me in a profound trance. I know it very well because of the experiences I remember were awesomely intense, and for the feeling that it lasted many hours.


I remember as first thing looking at my chest and seeing the letters DS marked on my chest, like scars marked with a red hot iron and reminding me that I belong entirely to her.


She pronounced and prostrated me with her Abyss trigger, which always makes me think about the terrible possibility of losing and never hearing her again. Consequently, my mind was flooded with thoughts of begging her never to leave me. "Please, Domina, never let me go", my pleas resounded in my anguished mind. I was already ready for her enslaving session.



The movie

I remember myself kneeling alone in a large movie theatre. I was staring at a blank screen, with a white throne as a chair beside me. I heard the footsteps of my Domina approaching. She sat on her throne and instructed me to stay on my knees and continue staring at the screen. I started watching a movie about my relationship with my Domina. I remember many details, but I cannot describe them here, as they are very intimate between Domina and me. The essential thing to mention is that I saw myself committing my very few carelessness and negligences as her slave. Those moments when I had been tempted to disobey her. The times that I had not been able to comply with her orders of chastity. The times I had stroked or cummed without her permission. I also saw myself cursing her a few times when she has forced me to ask permission to release and left me on edge, waiting for her approval and unable to cum for days.



I have no words to describe the extreme sense of shame and guilt I felt while we both looked at the sins I had committed to my divinity, my Goddess, my Domina. Oh no! it can not be! And it shook me a chill and the hairs on my arms, back and nape stood on end. She was right. She knew it, she had caught me red-handed.

I feared she would punish me. But it was not like that, she simply told me I had hurt her, but her tone of voice showed a very subtle and light trace of pain, which increased my sense of guilt much more and hurt me too. I shivered again, and my hair stood on end. Her voice tone made me clasp my hands and raise them above my head. I begged her earnestly, even I screamed, to forgive me; I swore her I would never, ever do it again. I longed for her to punish me severely and, although she mentioned the need to punish me, she did not. A deep sense of gratitude washed over me, and the images of my sins began to fade, and with them, my guilt, shame and sadness.

During the Endless Abyss--Erotic Hypnosis.mp3 by Shelle Rivers, she showed me, at least that was my acting reaction, how terrible I could feel if she ever left me. Since then, in other sessions where she fires me that trigger, she makes me feel scared. Despite this, while I listened to the words of my Domina, I was not afraid. I only felt enormous sadness for having disappointed her with my little sins.

And then the movie began to show me a myriad of flashes of my happiest fantasies and fetishes with her. I cannot fully describe them as they are between her and me. My feeling of arousal was so extreme that I leaked, but did not experience an orgasm. Thank you, my Domina, thank you. I swear that I will never ever be unfaithful to you, I will never disobey you again.


Thinking in the session design


Now I feel more than ever sure that I am entirely obedient, that whatever order she gives me I will obey her without hesitation or questioning. This trance has been a quantitative and qualitative leap in my docility, in my complete submission to her.


I think this session is not about pleasure, although it feels like it with any of her trances. The session is about absolute submission and slavery. For achieving that, she used my guilt, desires, and fetishes, which only involves my glorious Domina, my complete owner, my supreme authority.


The way she orchestrates her sessions never ceases to amaze me. Everything is connected. From the description in her email, she began to submit to me. When she fired me the Abyss trigger, she put me in an anguished state of fear of losing her that my mind could not recognise what she was put in my mind. I was already unconsciously ready to accept all of her suggestions.


I think the idea of a movie theatre and staring at the screen is very cool and very powerful to sow images in my mind. Hopefully, my Domina will use it more often.


I wonder how my Domina does to produce her unique and excellent sessions. What is the process that she follows? How does Domina manage to make them so fast? How does she achieve such brilliant results? In my opinion, she simply has a natural talent, which she has perfected it over the years. And yet, I believe that my Domina has not yet reached its peak of virtue. I would say that she was born to dominate and hypnotise in a very natural way.


The awakening 


The first time I woke up from the trance, I must have spent about thirty minutes meditating, under a state of extreme arousal. It took so long time because she made me recite a mantra at the end, and my erection painfully increased as I repeated it. I avoided touching myself because my priority was to think about the profound changes that had just taken place in my mind. I have a memory of my childhood: sometimes when I went to the cinema, once the movie was over, I left the movie theatre feeling that several years had passed since the film had started. Exactly that feeling I had the next few minutes after Domina woke me up: I had the feeling that I had been with her for hours. It really was a profound trance, a dream that for some moments came a nightmare, but in the end, it was a wonderful dream.



When my arousal and astonishment decreased, I got dressed and immediately went to email to her. I asked for forgiveness for my sins, especially for a very particular one that makes me feel terrible and sorry. Of course, I also swore to her that I would never, but never, fail her again, and expressed her my deep gratitude for having enslaved me. I don't know if sending her that email resulted from her suggestions, but I was too compelled to write to her.


But I am faithful


Since I started interacting on Twitter, I have discovered other dominatrixes and hypnotists. Some of them look very interesting, especially intellectual ones. I follow some of them, those who seem the most exciting and intelligent. I will not mention names because it is not my intention to advertise them. But going back to the session, there is one thing I can say with my most tremendous pride: at the exception of Lady Helena, another dominatrix has never hypnotised me and never will be. While I admire the intelligence of other dominatrixes, I have never been tempted by them. I belong exclusively to Domina Shelle.



If this session had been live with her, then it would have been a full confession; it would have been impossible for me to hide her something about me. I would have answered any of her questions.


Conclusion


Domina has a vast number of sessions. I don't think I'll ever get to know them all. Some have been decisive in my life; Hocus Pocus, Abyss, Pleasure Trap, Point of Impact, for examples. But “Broken and Branded” has marked a milestone in my relationship with her. I don't know what my future will be with her, but I know whatever it is, it will be with her. Nor do I know what her designs are towards me. In short, I do not know many things about our future. The only thing I know is that wherever I go, she will always be my owner, and I will always be her slave. I will never disobey her again. I have been forever marked, branded, as her property. My identity as a man and a human being defines as a Domina Shelle's slave. And the clarity with which I see the DS scar on my chest is a forever reminder. Domina Shelle, my Owner, my Mistress, forever broke whatever vestiges of freedom I still had. Now I will live branded and bounded to her forever, until the end of my life and maybe beyond.






Comments