Abyss

You can acquire The Endless Abyss--Erotic hypnosis-mp3 by Shelle Rivers amazing trance from my Domina Shelle Erotic Hypnosis website.

The etymology of Abyss


In many languages, the prefix "an" or "a" connotes "not" or "without". Such are the cases for words like "anarchic" or "atheist". The Greek language, which in the west could be considered as original, does not escape from this kind of construction. Thus, the word Abyss is decomposed in a-byss. In Greek,  "bussos" means "bottom" (do you see the similarity?) and "a" means "without". Abyss, therefore, implies without bottom, or bottomless.

Recursion, Infinite and Abyss


The idea of something without bottom has fascinated many people through different epoch and latitudes. But does it really exist such concept as part of our reality? In a natural sense, perhaps not. At an imagination level, definitively yes. And, as an abstract concept, said it in modern terms, the idea not only is fascinating, but very realistic and concrete. The idea is known as recursion, and it is a way for expressing infinite sets in a concise, and, of course, finite way. Basically, a recursion occurs when a thing is defined in terms of itself. But if a halting criterion is not specified, then the definition itself defines itself and so on. 

Perhaps the simplest way for approaching the concept is to think in two mirrors put one face the other. They recursively reflect themselves; that is, the reflex of a mirror is reflected in the other, but this last one is at the same time reflected in the other, and so on. This is a very concrete example of an infinite reflection. You know that there are precisely two physical mirrors, but how many are reflected? Infinite if you think carefully.
The infinite notion is the original and most straightforward way of realising a realistic abyss.

But mirrors are inanimated objects. How could you think about a recursion where you are involved? Think about the times you have seen yourself in a mirror. Some clue? Probably not. Now, think about your reflected eyes seeing yours in the mirror. What would be the scene? Maybe in a flat mirror is not direct. But if you think about a curved mirror, you could imagine something as like Escher saw when he drew his image reflected:
Escher saw himself seeing himself. Aha! But, what did the Escher reflex saw when he saw himself? Himself! And so on. Recursion! Infinite! Abyss!

The Spanish poet, Machado, who liked to write poetry recursively, expressed the idea in these verses:

The eye you see is not
eye because you see it;
it's an eye because it sees you.

Some mythologies believed, and that could be actually possible, that when your mind in a way falls in the abyss, that means, it falls into recursion, then your mind could be caught forever, without any chance of escaping. And here is where the reminiscence between Abyss and recursion could be clearly realised: your mind recursions and recursions as in an Abyss and you fall and fall. Probably thinking of this idea, it comes to my mind a piece of the Nietzsche aphorism 146 in "Beyond Good and Evil: "...for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss also gazes into you"

With these ideas in mind, we can point out two interpretations about what an abyss is:
  1. Something bottomless, a place where you could fall or float forever, or
  2. Infinite recursion of some process.
In both cases, it exists the chance of not being able to escape.
 

Hypnosis and the idea of Abyss


Needed to say that recursion could be a simple and effective way for hypnotizing. Think about those hypnotical spirals. Why is so easy to fall into them? Because in a certain way you look them at infinitely. You start to look at, but the spiral moves or seems to move. You try to move the gaze to follow it, but it moves again, and so on. With a pendulum, it is similar, but it is the hypnotist who synchronizes your gaze. In a certain way, recursion is part of hypnosis. In different styles and flavours, is a good way for inducing a trance.

The idea of Abyss, although apprehensible in the abstract if you have the disposition to understand it, and perhaps the training, or even livable if you throw yourself into the void, it is not within reach of anyone. Not anyone can experience it. But what about if someone could make to live it you through hypnosis? I would have said that although possible, it would be hard to design a trance that makes you live what an Abyss can be.

I was wrong. Although, and I say it with a bit of guilt, because it was obvious, I did not expect that such trance would be prepared by a genius in the hypnosis: my incredible Domina, who is not only able of combining the interpretations of what abyss is and induce you a trance where She brings you to the Abyss in your mind, but leave you there as long as She wants and enough time for you to experience emptiness, recursion, infinite fall, and terror. Once you fall into the depths of your unconscious mind, where you are and not are at the same time, and She brings you there, you cannot leave from there yourself. You can only get out of there with help, Her help.

My Domina took me to the abyss of my unconscious, without ever abandoning me, showed it to me, made me feel the vile and the terror of being trapped there, but always, with Her traditional sweetness,  took me out of there. It was one of the most terrific experiences of my life, but also of the most terrifying.

The trance

You can acquire this amazing trance from my Domina Shelle website.
Through several times that I have listened to that trance and maybe others, my Domina trained me a the Pavlov way: She developed in me a conditioned reflex, just as a pet: 

- Domina: "Come here, my baby. I wanna get cosy with you. You wanna get cosy with me too, don't you?"
- Me: Yes, Domina.
- Domina: It's time, it's time for you...      zzzzzz

At this moment, although I was still barely awake, I had already fallen in Her spell, and I was not able to reason, as my mind had already fallen into recursion with the arousing idea of getting cosy with Her. "It's time"... I cannot longer listen to these words from Her without feeling myself like a puppy seeing the leash in my Mistress's hands before taking me for a walk. That said, already at this moment, I had not had any defence for reasoning about an Abyss, much less the kind of Abyss She would take me to. It is not much I can remember. I can only say my Domina understands the recursive sense perfectly, as She managed for replicating Herself countless times in the trance. I saw thousands of Dominas, and they spoke to me simultaneously. That single idea made me spin, float, and fall in Her Abyss, or rather the Abyss of my mind. If one Domina is enough for me to be instantly knocked out, well just imagine what it's like to look and listen to thousands of Dominas, their voices resonating in my head: a fall that never ends, the door to madness. During some few moments when I thought that I was into a trance, I did my best for waking up, but I could not.

Getting you to feel things that do not happen on the plane of reality, or even making you feel things that are in the domain of fantasy, is a huge power.

I woke up plenty of happiness, but I also realised that a couple of tears had escaped from my eyes. 

Comments