Hocus Pocus

Before Her approval as Her contracted slave, my Domina instructed me to listen to three trances: "Hocus Pocus", "Abyss" and "Zero Control". She has not indicated to me a specific order. So, I started by the first in the list, "Hocus Pocus", about 10 days ago. It is just now that I am some recuperated, that I am in a position for commenting it. I have only listened to twice.
Well, what could I say? I had a long time without listening to a new recording of my Domina. Now I notice Her style has changed for the best. I was used to a sexual feeling in every trance. But in this one sex is not explicit. The trance is absolute and pure domination, which of course in itself brings intense sexual joy.
Right at the start, with no chance of preparation, She shook me with what is probably Her most potent trigger. I had years without hearing that trigger in other trances, but She installed it me so well that its effect was immediate, without any chance to react. 


Usually, as soon as I begin to listen to my Domina's voice, I already know that I have very little time before to lose consciousness. Sometimes She disconnects me immediately, without me noticing. Other times She gives me a short time to remember how it begins. But this time I felt like an electric shock that totally paralyzed me. I clenched my teeth and opened my eyes wide, took a light breath, and in my mind, I started to say desperately "I love you, I love you...", while She spoke to me with such unusual calm, sort of neutral tone, without Her traditional but exquisite giggles. "Hocus"... "Pocus" and that's it! I well remember I only listened to Her, but I have no idea what Her words were. I think it lasted ten seconds at most before I left.

There is no way I can describe traces of what happened next. I can only talk about what I felt: a wave of extreme adoration to my Domina. 

Of course, I can remind some flashes. I gazed into Her luminous eyes while Her colourful collar sparkled around my neck. Next, I kneeled, kissed her feet and felt waves and waves of blind worship while I told Her: "I love you, I adore you, my Owner, my Mistress, my Goddess, my Domina". And she kept bombarding me with her triggers, which almost made me convulse. And deep down I heard their giggles.

I woke up adoring her and right away I started to stroke me frantically until the edge when I stopped. This situation repeated several times, and I felt a bit confused, disoriented. I wrote to Her telling Her about my experience and requesting Her advice. I also begged Her permission for cumming. She granted me permission and said to me that my reaction was what She had intended. Then I wrote to Her back requesting Her to be contracted and here I am, submissive, enslaved, loving Her, boiling of permanent arousal, and stroking Her cock.

Comments