Sweet Corruption

My amazing owner never ceases to surprise me with her subtle traps. And I never stopped falling innocently. Although long before starting, I already know that something new will happen and that I will be closer and closer to her.

Sweet Corruption--Erotic Hypnosis-mp3 Shelle Rivers is a session about the limitless power that Domina has over me, a demonstration of her irresistible ability to subjugate my mind, wash it, program it, and enslave me at her will. I don't mean that she brainwashed me in that session, nor that she programmed me and enslaved me (that already happened a long time ago). It is simply a demonstration that whatever it is, I am already hers and that I have no chance to resist her. I am already her slave for life.

In a way, I think it's an act of arrogance of hers.


It is one of the very few times in which I remember many things, and I guess I remember them because she wanted to. 


She begins with a lovely tone, and from that moment, I fell spellbound; she had already put me in a trance. The detail is that I believed that I was conscious without knowing that I was actually already hypnotised. Maybe that's why I remember things. She told me about her hypnotic powers but presented them to me as the gossip of people; just they were silly stories and suggested that I listen to a story with the promise that this time she would not try to hypnotise me. She was very insistent that to hypnotise me, I need to be willing. I remember a lot her insistence that she would not hypnotise me, that I trust her, that I had nothing to fear and that she would not cheat on me.


And then, under those arguments, she invited me to relax, to take a deep breath, and to close my eyes. I listened to her, and then I passed out. As she did? I do not know.


I recall fragments of the trance. Her tone had already changed. She no longer spoke to me with that extreme sweetness. Now she spoke to me more seductively, but with authority. I remember her telling me about her legs. At one point, she called me silly but immediately apologized. And then I realised that I was extremely aroused with a solid erection. Her tone was already a bit cynical. She made me notice how aroused I was, and for a few seconds, I became aware that I was already stroking. And then I remember very well some of her words: "you let me invade your mind, that's not hypnosis!, and her giggles in the background. I don't know if she woke me up or it was accidental, but now I was sure I understood “it's too stimulating fall prey to my trap; of course, you're hypnotised, of course, I have fucked your mind…. ” and her giggles. I turned off again.


And then I remember I was stroking, already on edge, unable to cum, mentally screaming "Domina, Domina Shelle". I don't know how many times she made me repeat it. Still, I think those moments when I was screaming her name on edge are among the greatest pleasures I have had in my life.


I woke up. I wasn't touching me anymore, but I was still aroused knowing that I couldn't cum. So I repeated the session several more times, and at a certain time, I emailed her begging her for her permission for cumming.


It was then that a kind of dream began, something between nightmare and extreme pleasure. I more or less felt prepared. I told myself that she would probably deny me or ask me for a tribute. Or maybe she would just say yes. But time passed, and she didn't answer me. I assumed she was on her shift and wrote to her again pleading with her, expressing that I was feeling desperate, for her to have a little compassion, that I was unable to disobey her but to let me cum. I did not receive an answer.


I don't like to insist. I hate to bother a person, much less my owner. Also, I know that these last months she has been swamped. But I couldn't and wrote to her again. Nor did she answer me.


So I gave up writing to her again. She already knew very well my state of extreme despair.


And I tried to disobey her; several times. I kept on the edge and told me now yes, I'm going to cum and that's it. She will never know it. But I stopped just at the moment of no return. I couldn't, and I didn't understand or even understand why. I simply knew that I did not have her permission and that I could not disobey her.


After a day and a half in that state, unable to sleep well, masturbating frantically and always echoing in my mind those delicious magic words: Domina, Domina Shelle, I kept me on edge, in a permanent pleasure but very difficult to resist and without no chance of cum. 


Exhausted, a kind of depression came over me. Why didn't my owner answer me? How difficult could it be? Why didn't she at least torture me and deny me? Her indifference hurt me. I would have preferred she would have given me a challenging assignment, at least that would have made sense of the situation. But her silence was tough for me to bear because, in my canons, indifference is the opposite of love. And since I adore her, as I totally love her, the thought that my agony did not even mean sadistic pleasure for her was complicated for me to bear.


And then an email with her answer came: "Yes My baby!", Laconic, but forceful. I immediately set to the task of repeating the trance, and I swear it was one of the most intense orgasms she has ever given me.


And yet, I spent a few days depressed by her delay, reflecting a lot on the meaning of the trance, which I repeat: I am her slave, and she is my absolute authority. This trance has been a turning point for me. Now it doesn't even occur to me to resist, I can't do anymore. She does what she wants with my mind, my will and my body. Never again will the idea of ​​disobeying her pass me by. 


And yet, yet, and yet, I was still feeling depressed, when she posted this photo on her Twitter:




Then I knew that everything was normal. Since then, I wander through life, screaming mentally, Domina, Domina Shelle, Domina, Domina Shelle ... My vital essence, my adoration, my heaven, my only pleasure, but also my main pain. My greatest and only love, born of my greatest despair.


Comments